Friday, February 1, 2013

February...Month of Love

Because I'm not a fan of winter, especially the stretch after Christmas until spring, I decided to cheer myself up (and maybe even you) I'd focus on things I love for the month of February.  So my plan is to share my "loves" for any blogposts I write this month.  If exceptions arise, of course, I'm flexible!

When I think of what I love the most, I'll admit it's my daughter Isabella.  She truly has changed me as a person and I love the joy and laughter she brings to my life.


I chose this picture because it's the most recent one of us together--on my recent birthday and I edited  it through Picmonkey.com and was able to put a sweet heart overlay on top of us.  

Even though she's only 11, she truly is already compassionate and such a cheerleader for me and my artwork.  When I'm upset or worried about something, she will come and put her hand on my back and tell me it's okay.  I hope this continues when she's officially a teen girl!  

What about you...do you have that one special person you love so much, whether friend or family member?  The one that makes your heart swell?


6 comments:

  1. I have seen this photo before and I LOVE it!!!! Aren't daughters just the best? Enjoy!!!
    xo
    lynn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Lynn. Yes, daughters are the best-she is amazing. She has her moments of course, but she is great and I love the time we spend together.

      Jill

      Delete
  2. You both look beautiful! love all the hearts around you guys. i know she is your truest love. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sofia...she really is my truest love...I was meant to be her mama!

      Jill

      Delete
  3. Wonderful post! My daughter is my cheerleader too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Lynda! I'm glad you have a great daughter in your life too.

      Jill

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...