I'm reading Susannah Conway's book This I Know and she's talking about her world of blogging and she suggested to write "ten things you might not know about me" and I thought I'd give it a whirl.
1. I always have my toenails polished. Always. Even though I have big feet and long toes, they are always polished, a bright color.
2. I was adopted when I was five days old and have met both my birth parents.
3. When I was little I really wanted to be a beautician; now that doesn't appeal to me at all.
4. I still am disappointed that I had to have a C-section when I gave birth to Isabella. That was eleven years ago.
5. My grandpa committed suicide about 13 years ago.
6. I love arranging flowers in vases, especially ones I've grown outside myself. I can get lost in doing this and placing vases all over the house.
7. My husband and I have been together ever since April of our senior year in high school.
8. I can't stand sweating but I really love summertime!
9. My favorite animal is the giraffe.
10. I really miss my grandma who told really great stories about my dad and his brother pulling pranks when they were younger. She just brought these stories to life even though I asked her to tell me the same ones over and over.
Well, a few of those put a bit of a lump in my throat, but it felt good to reveal a bit more about me and what has shaped me as a now 40-year-old woman who still feels like a girl inside. If you'd like to share ONE thing most people don't know about you, share it please. Only if you feel comfortable though. Thanks for visiting today.