Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Etsy Love - Christina's Magic!

Hey!  How are things going for you today?  Pretty good over here, especially when I'm doing art-related stuff.  Today I want to share a gorgeous painting from the etsy shop Christina's Magic.  Christina is actually a gal I met through our on-line Flying Lessons course by Kelly Rae Roberts.  Take a look at this beautiful 20 x 24 painting called Red Guitar and the Butterfly Blues.  I love how you can only see part of the guitar with the rest of her "subjects."  Just love it.

  20 X 24 Acrylic on Canvas Red Guitar and the Butterfly Blues

This is one of my favorites of hers, but she has so many more unique and beautiful paintings that are so striking.  Another large-size painting that catches my eye everytime I visit her shop is Dancing in a Purple Haze.  That title makes me think of Jimmy Hendrix everytime I see it!

22 X 28 Purple FLower on canvas - DaNcing in a PuRpLe HaZe

If you have a chance, stop by Christina's shop and check it out. 

Thanks for visiting me today and I hope you're enjoying some more of my etsy loves.

3 comments:

  1. Love it! Christina is a great artist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the very sweet compliments Jill! I live in a purple haze most of the time! It warms my heart when people enjoy my art!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey-thanks for stopping by ladies! I'm so inspired by both of you!

    Jill

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...