Monday, September 12, 2011

Etsy Love! Choosing Beauty

There are so many amazing artists on etsy!  I have at least 23 pages of favorites and every time I look at them I'm wowed.  I'm amazed at the talent of all these people.

 So... I'm going to start posting some of my absolute favorite shops and items on here every few days.  I really believe in supporting artists, since I am an artist myself of course and I think showing these items might just brighten your day as well because the items are so great in my eyes.  I know we don't all have the same style and likes, but the ones I post will give you a peek into what really speaks to me.
Today I'd like to share from the shop Choosing Beauty with Liv Lane.

All of her items are beautiful, vibrant and inspirational, and one of them that really caught my eye was this mixed media print with the quote, "the universe is conspiring in your favor."  I LOVE motivational sayings that put me in a positive mindset and this as well as the colors and different elements do that for me. 
Motivational Mixed Media Print - 5x5 Universe Artwork
(Photo source:  choosingbeauty)

If you're like me and enjoy unique artwork mixed with inspiration, check out her shop if you haven't yet!


4 comments:

  1. Oh, Jill! I'm so touched! Thanks so much for such a sweet post. It really is amazing how much talent and kindness is out there, isn't it? Looking forward to seeing who else you feature!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting, Liv! Your work is truly beautiful and is inspiring to me:)

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jill! Thanks for your encouraging words about the daily truth bird!!!
    Like the idea of posting your favorite etsy sites!
    xo
    lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by as well, Lynn. I can't wait to see more of your work since I loved he daily truth bird so much.

    Jill

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...