Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Art Journal Inspiration

I've been literally in a painting frenzy these past two days.  It's almost like I don't know what's gotten into me.  I can't get enough of my art journal and I'm painting very freely in it and not thinking whatsoever about the marks I'm making or the colors I'm using.  It's so freeing.  Using my fingers too has been a big part of it...just getting messy and really putting all of myself into it.  


Here are a few pages I want to share that I created during this recent frenzy.  I hope you take a little inspiration from them!  

Do you ever paint in an art journal?  If so is it to practice your skills, just for fun or does it go even deeper than that?  Do you feel it helps you in some way?  I truly believe it helps me in so many ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...