Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Thankful for this Fall


Though the carefree days of flip flops, shorts and longer days are slowly coming to a sad close, there is so much beauty in the fall we're having right now.  I feel so grateful for the vibrant changing trees and the dreamy blue skies. Windows are still open and I can't seem to stop inhaling the fresh air as deeply as I can. Maybe I'm really trying to keep this beauty with me, deep down, as long as possible before the windows will close for the season.

I'm thankful for a new little niece who is starting to smile, making us all smile and laugh with joy.
...for homegrown flowers still blooming and brightening up my counters, my stove, my painting desk and my kitchen window sill












...for breathtaking morning sunrises
















...for fun family pictures outside in this great weather with my sweet daughter and her cousin who have been friends since they were babies
...for glorious blue skies, white clouds and amazing changing trees...



I know pretty soon, some of these things will be just a memory, so for now I'm going to soak them in every chance I get. Do you have some things you just love about fall?  I'd love to hear about them...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...