Thursday, October 9, 2014

Art Journal Inspiration



I've talked before about my hesitance to create in an art journal.  But I also added that it's something I grew to love pretty quickly.  It's healing for me and some of the pages are meant to inspire and encourage those whom I share them with, like you!  Here are a few that are inspiring reminders that you are amazing and even though you (me too) may not like where things are in your life, you are right where you are supposed to be.  When I see that phrase, I feel so much better about the struggles I'm dealing with.  It helps me to accept or surrender and not fight "what is" when I read those words. So helpful, because fighting "what is" and not accepting where I'm at right now causes so much anxiety and stress in my life.  



I'm also sending you wishes...for strength to handle what comes your way and peace which can be hard to come by, at least for me when I'm not accepting my life as it is.

Do you have any quotes or phrases or just words, that help you put your mind at ease?  Do you ever forget that you have them there to help you live your day-to-day life?  I know sometimes I really need these reminders, hence creating art with them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...