Saturday, October 8, 2011

Etsy Love - Gallery Zo

Here's another beatiful creation from an etsy artist whom I've admired for a while.  Her shop is called Gallery Zo and one of my favorite items by far is Show Your Colors.  First of all, it caught my eye immediately with its colors and design--what a huge impact that painting can make on a wall!  I love her style of using different layers of patterns and colors to bring her creations to life. 
 
Show Your Colors  -  24 x 30 Original abstract Modern Art, bird painting 

Thanks, Zorana for such beautiful inspiration! 

Thanks to any visitors who are stopping by today to see a little more of my "etsy love"!


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for featuring my art and for the kind words! You made my day!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to hear from you, Zorana. I'm glad to feature your beautiful work here--it's so very beautiful and inspiring.

    Jill

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...