Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I Won! I Won!

I'm so excited I won a spot on Bonnie Rose's (of a Life Unrehearsed) e-course called Color your World

This is exciting for a few reasons.  First of all, I've been reading a lot about putting intentions out to the universe and then not trying to force things.  Well after reading about all that, I've been trying to think about and visualize what I need in my life to help my creativity bloom.  Winning a spot on this course seems to be a great answer to some of my intentions, namely being amidst a group of other artists who I can form a connection with.  Second of all, Bonnie's paintings, etc. are so vibrant and uplifting that I'm excited to get to know her better and work with her creatively (as well as the others in the group).

My creations are colorful already, but this course and this group of other women is the icing on the cake to make my world EVEN MORE colorful in more ways than one.  Thanks so much for being such an inspiration, Bonnie Rose!  Everything on her blog is very inspirational!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...