Friday, January 21, 2011

Amazing Quote

I am up at 4:30 am on a day that I have off of work.  Really?  Seriously.  Yes. 

However, I'm reading some amazing blogs and just found this quote on the Daisy Yellow blog that was so vivid and inspiring I had to put it down here

"I want a life that sizzles and pops and makes me laugh out loud. And I don't want to get to the end, or to tomorrow, even, and realize that my life is a collection of meetings and pop cans and errands and receipts and dirty dishes. I want to eat cold tangerines and sing out loud in the car with the windows open and wear pink shoes and stay up all night laughing and paint my walls the exact color of the sky right now. I want to sleep hard on clean white sheets and throw parties and eat ripe tomatoes and read books so good they make me jump up and down, and I want my everyday to make God belly laugh, glad that he gave life to someone who loves the gift." — Shauna Niequist

Wow.  It honestly blows me away.  I need to print this out and read it EVERYDAY to remind myself to fully live my life every single moment.



I am thrilled that there are sooooo many creative and inspiring people out there sharing their lives on the blogs they've created.  When I feel discouraged, these women don't even know me and I feel encouraged, truly, by their words and experiences!  

1 comment:

  1. We are all part of the bigger picture, so happy to meet you and see your art gf.. you are a blessing.. and thank you for reaching out to me... I am humbled. I love Tammy of Daisy Yellow.. she will be featured on my blog for my inspiration interview series in a few weeks, so stay tuned! hugs bonnierose

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...