Thursday, December 1, 2011

Creative Color Challenge 2012

Can you believe the year 2012 is quickly approaching?  I still remember when switching from 1999 to 2000 was a big deal, then 2009 to 2010 was strange too.  Now 2012!  Sure makes me realize how important it is to really enjoy these moments of life RIGHT NOW. 

I'm not quite ready to post about any of my goals for 2012 just yet--I haven't really sat down to think that far ahead, but one thing I just signed up for is the Creative Color Challenge with Louise Gale heading it up.  That woman is a busy lady I must say--as well as inspirational, as I just participated in her heART exchange swap through "Your Heart Makes a Difference."

I'm looking forward to this challenge because some of my friends from Flying Lessons are also participating, I'll get to "meet" new people through everyone sharing their color creations and lastly I will get to create with some colors I normally might avoid such as orange, red and brown.

Once we get the challenge for the month when we're finished we'll each be posting them on our blogs as well as a Flickr pool.  So, I'd love if you'd follow me and some of the others when we start this fun and colorful challenge in January!

1 comment:

  1. I'm thinking about this one too, but with all that starts in January, not sure I can handle it. Have a great weekend my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...