Friday, August 31, 2012

Summer Highlights...

Well, summer is officially winding down...school is almost back in session for me and Isabella.  I thought I'd commemorate it by sharing some of my favorite photos from our life this summer.  Enjoy!

Walks at the dog park--early warm weather meant we started going early in the season.

Flowers right outside my door - one of the best parts of summer. 
 
Walks with good friends by Lake Michigan.
I got interviewed for my first magazine article in 30West magazine!

Isabella's yearly dance recital.

Good talks on my friend's patio.

Our yearly week up on Lost Lake in St. Germain.

 Shane turned the big 4-0 in July.
We got a real pool this summer!
Isabella's first Packer game at Lambeau Field--she's officially a cheesehead--look at her excitement:)


It was a good summer...filled with fun, sun, lazy days that I wish would never end.  What was one of your best memories of this summer?



1 comment:

  1. Great photos Jill! I love how lush everything looks. Summers are meant for all the things you said, especially when we have school age kids. Fall is my favorite time of year though, so I'm ready for the season to change. Now that I'm in Colorado, I should have wonderful seasonal changes. Enjoy your last moments of summer my dear friend.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...