Monday, August 13, 2012

Feeling the Love

A year ago this month I took Kelly Rae Robert's Taking Flight art business course and my life has changed so much in that one year.  Not just because of the great creative business ideas I've gained, but the amazing and supportive creative women I've become good friends with.  Believe it or not, we have shared, (some in person, mostly on-line), divorces, moves, licensing deals, disappointing art shows, great art shows, surgeries and then some.  We are on-line for each other almost 24 hours a day because a few are even in Europe and Australia.  I know that I can go to them when I'm doubting myself or super excited about something with my art or even my family. These women have given me more encouragement and confidence than I ever imagined could happen just from taking an on-line course and meeting through a Facebook group.   
One of the friends Linda who lives about two hours south of me and whom I've actually got to meet and have lunch with in-person did a really great blogpost about me and I'd love if you would stop by her blog and check it out.  I'm honored that she wrote such great things about me and my creative life.  

http://lindakaysart.com/blog/2012/08/12/mixed-media-mondays-aug-13th/

Thanks Linda!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...