1. My spunky, beautiful and loving daughter Isabella who is a dream come true (I've always wanted to be a mommy to a little girl).
2. My husband Shane who has a fun sense of humor that I can really be myself with.
3. My best friends in the whole world, Carrie and Jenny. I've known Carrie since 1st grade and Jenny a few years after that. I am so blessed to have had these friends for so long--we've been through everything together: first communion, first boyfriends, homecoming, prom, spring break trips, weddings, divorce, babies, deaths. There is a lot of history there that can't be replaced.
4. My new community of art friends that I met through Flying Lessons (an e-course by Kelly Rae Roberts). I've never had other artists to talk to and learn from and now I do and they have made life much richer. Most of us have only "met" online but I feel like I've known them for years and that I can talk to them about so much. They are funny, supportive and uplifting.
5. Finally following my dreams of creating art. I've wanted to be an "artist" ever since I was a little girl watching my grandpa paint, but practicality got in the way. A few years ago some health issues made me wake up and take my life into my own hands and start following my heart.
There you have it--five of the major things I'm so deeply grateful for and have blessed my life. I still have my problems and disappointments of course, but when I really count my blessings, I feel so lucky, especially because of the above five.
I hope you all enjoy those things that have blessed your life. Have a great Thanksgiving everyone. Thank you for taking the time to visit me and my blog!