Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Gratitude Bag

We started something last night called Our Bag of Thank Yous.  We decorated a plain brown lunch bag and hung it on our pantry to put strips of paper inside it with random things we are thankful for.  Our plan is to read each of them on Thanksgiving.  Originally I wanted to keep a jar of thank yous during the whole year to remind ourselves to write things down throughout the whole year, not just holiday time, but my good intention fell by the wayside.  Instead the holidays are approaching and I've been reminded of my idea.  Better late than never.  It's fun to read them a month from now and see what we all put.  Usually my husband is quite the comedian and doesn't take it too seriously, but I still thinks it's a good family tradition to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...