Saturday, April 28, 2012

New Paintings and Weeds

It's been a while since I've posted consistently...I've been really busy getting ready for an upcoming art show for next Saturday and pulling lots of weeds!  Since spring hit really early in Wisconsin everything has gotten really out of control.  We've truly never had so many weeds at this time of year EVER.  I think being away for eight days during spring break sort of threw me off a bit too--lots of yard and housework to do in addition to creating.  Trying to get some fresh paintings to take to the show--here's one of my new creations that I'm going to take with me next weekend at the Racine Lakefront Art Festival.  I'm really looking forward to it because it's my third year there and they really take care of their vendors and I've met some great people as well.


What's on the horizon for you?  Any exciting events coming up?  Are you enjoying spring in your neck of the woods?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...