Thursday, November 4, 2010

Yeah!

Yeah!  I just won $200 on a local radio station just by signing up and calling in when I heard my name!  Perfect for Christmas coming up.  I really don't think I've really even won much in my life that I can recall, so this is really exciting.  I guess I can say I'm having a lucky spell right now.  If I keep thinking that way, perhaps more luck will come my way!  I're read so much about positive thinking and putting thoughts out into the universe about what I really want to happen.  There are times when I have done some "visualization" and thought, "this is going to happen" and something good actually did in regards to my art.  I just need to keep this luck and positive thoughts in my mindset.  I wonder how many others think this way and do good things happen?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...